You can help us keep FlightAware free by allowing ads from FlightAware.com. At that time the Cree owned 51% of the company and Austin Airways owned the remaining 49%. view 40 history. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. We started with one aircraft and we are growing. See where it is day and night on the map at a glance. All departures and arrivals in Montréal will be operated at Air Creebec FBO 9475, Ryan Av. To see details about aircraft, click on to the number in the appropriate column in the table below. Air Creebec Inc. is a regional airline based in Val-d'Or, Quebec, Canada.

Various oceanic tracks, including North Atlantic Tracks overlayed on map. Time difference of arrival based aircraft tracking technology. (. Flightradar24 is a global flight tracking service that provides you with real-time information about thousands of aircraft around the world. It operates scheduled and charter services to 16 destinations in Quebec and Ontario. Register now (free) for customized features, flight alerts, and more! Air Creebec now employs over 400 people, about one-third of whom are First Nations. Air Creebec fleet details and history. Wir engagieren uns dafür, dass unsere Werbung auch in Zukunft zweckmäßig und unaufdringlich ist und Sie beim Surfen nicht stört. GPS based tracking technology of light aircraft, helicopters and gliders. Air Creebec operates 19 aircraft registered with Transport Canada. Did you know that FlightAware flight tracking is supported by advertising? Jetzt (kostenlos) registrieren für kundenspezifische Funktionen, Flugbenachrichtigungen und vieles mehr!
Fleet Air Creebec Inc.’s beginnings date back to 1982. By using and further navigating this website, you accept this. Following ratification of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement, the Cree Nation was faced with a unique opportunity to extend its activities to the field of transportation. Das Erstellen einer, Basisnutzer (Die Registrierung als Basisnutzer ist kostenlos und ganz einfach!)
IATA: YN ICAO: CRQ Sie können uns dabei helfen, FlightAware weiterhin kostenlos anzubieten, indem Sie Werbung auf FlightAware.com zulassen. Its main base is Val-d'Or Airport, with a hub at Timmins/Victor M. Power Airport. Add your photos, Contact - [8], On 23 March 2012, Air Creebec discontinued its service to La Grande Rivière Airport. Air Creebec Contact Details; Based in: Canada: Basic users (becoming a basic user is free and easy!) Payment can be processed by credit cards only: Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Don't have an account? Air Creebec Flight Status (with flight tracker and live maps) -- view all flights or track any Air Creebec flight We are in the process of acquiring additional aircraft to better serve our clientele. This function is only available for flights between Val-d'Or and Montreal and vice-versa. Dorval H9P 1A2. Debit / credit and debit cards are not accepted. Sign up and receive our promotions and news by email. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information including a full list of cookies used.

24 hours before your flight departure save time with online check-in. Our service is currently available online and for your iOS or Android device. At-a-glance altitude and speed information when you hover over any portion of a selected flight's track. Air Creebec Fleet of DH8 (Stored) - Aviation website for aircraft and airline information (flight, travel, fleet listing, production list of Airbus Boeing Douglas Embraer Dash, ATR, Sukhoi, Saab...), flightlog database, aviation news, civil aviation forum, aviation store. By continuing to use Flightradar24.com, you agree to our terms of service. According to the ch-aviation fleets advanced module, Air Creebec operates fourteen DHC-8-100s, one DHC-8-300, and one DHC-8-Q300. About Air Creebec. Air Creebec is a regional airline based in Waskaganish, Quebec. Up to date airline profiles for up to 5,000 airlines and aircraft operators: Fleet lists, schedule, news, route network, IATA/ICAO codes, alliances, subsidiaries, regional partners and codeshare agreements, launch year, mergers and rebranding, stock market quotes and URLs. Please note that multiple active weather layers may increase page load time and decrease page performance. Air Creebec Dash-8-102 C-FCSK Air Creebec HS 748 C-FPJR. Air Creebec Inc.’s beginnings date back to 1982.